Manufacture of your pool enclosure
1. Made in the UK from extruded aluminium sections to 6063-T6 and BS1474 specification.
2. Roof is glazed with high-tec long-life Makrolon® polycarbonate made by Röhm.
- Double-wall cell structure to ensure temperature stability. This is achieved by limiting heat loss and maximising internal reflection of heat in the enclosure.
- Mould and algae are dramatically reduced by using a ‘no-drop’ coating which limits the formation of condensation droplets.
4. Our folding concertina doors allow access into the enclosure in seconds.
- All our doors and openings use the latest safety locks to provide security throughout.
5. Metal surfaces are coated with a velvet smooth finish in our popular standard colours of brilliant white, racing green and dark brown.
- The finish is applied in a number of spray coatings of high-quality powdered polyester.
- Total adhesion to all surfaces is achieved by using a sophisticated electrostatic technology.
- Sealing brushes, manufactured from anti-static nylon fibres, are used throughout the enclosure to ensure that wind, dust, leaves, rain and snow stay outside.
6. The pool enclosure is made up of a series of modular components, which can be integrated to ensure that the enclosure can accommodate almost any shape pool, pool surround materials and adjoining buildings.
- The flexibility of the design and its adaptability will respond to your most creative and imaginative plans.
- Besides the standard enclosures, our custom designs include retracting, fixed, low level and centre opening models.